Loveweddingplan.com – One of the age-old traditions of a wedding is wedding cake cutting. Even when people is moving away from traditional moment, wedding cake cutting still become the most iconic moment in a wedding. It is symbolizes the first act of the groom and bride as a couple. The song played during the cake cutting should represent what kind of mood the couple wants to create. And of course, each couple wants to create different mood. Below we have lists of cake cutting songs in wedding which are made based on the mood.
Songs with more traditional feel
Do you want wedding cake cutting songs with traditional feel? Try these songs:
- A Wink and a Smile by Harry Connick, Jr.
- Be Ever Wonderful by Earth, Wind and Fire
- How Sweet It Is by James Taylor
For the sweet moment
Is this your sweet moment? If it is, here are some cake cutting songs for wedding we recommend:
- Sugar Sugar by the Archies
- Cut The Cake by Average White Band
- Ice Cream by Sarah McLachlan
- I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow
Songs to create sweet and lighthearted mood:
- Happy Together by The Turtles
- I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher
- The Longest Time by Billy Joel
- You’re My Best Friend by Queen
Songs that is humorous and fun
For the couples who love laughing and are jokers, these songs might be good:
The cake cutting songs don’t have to be sweet and sentimental. If you want upbeat songs, here are some recommendations:
Since cake cutting song for wedding requires your reference as well, the first rule to fulfill is that the song matches with your favorite one. At least you are the fans of the singer, if don’t you should find another artist who sing the same title. For some reasons, singers choose popular or legend song as new item in their new album. Now, internet provides you the best place to explore, we just give you few of them.